Monday, March 18, 2013

Inadvertent Experiment



Two weeks ago I started another round of the HCG Protocol.
And as always the first few days were great,
losing 6 lbs.

A question arose in my mind
What would happen if you ate as you normally do while taking the HCG Drops?
I know that Dr Simeon did extensive research before reaching and conclusions 
and publishing his HCG Protocol 
but I am the type of person that 
really wants to try it herself.  

So me being the researcher that I am,
I decided to give it a try.
I wrote down in my journal everything I ate each day.
I ate like I would normally eat without being on the HCG Protocol.
Included, bread, pasta, sweets. etc.
Some days I ate only vegetables and fruits (healthy foods)
Other days I are more than I normally would, 
just for the sake of this experiment.

My conclusions, 
It is possible to lose a few pounds on the HCG protocol 
without making changes however the loss is minimal at best.
I learned that while eating all the bread, pasta, sweets etc
my body felt sluggish and I has a loss of energy.

On the days that I ate mostly vegetables and fruit, 
I lost 2+ lbs.

On the days that I overate (yes even on the veggie and fruit day) (1500 or more cals)
I invariably had a slight weight gain.

I did a couple of days without drinking the required amount of water 
and found myself bloated the next day.

When eating sweets, 
I found that it made me hungrier!

So I basically learned that yes, while doing the HCG Drops,
you should stick to the protocol if you want to lose 
a LOT of weight.
As I have stated before,
every person is different.
We all have a different metabolism.
In my case, I have to eat 800-1000 calories a day
for the protocol to be most effective for me. 
Since first being introduced to HCG 
I have lost a total of 45lbs.
This Program does work if you follow the protocol.

I am giving my body a week's respite 
form the abuse I gave it 
over the past two weeks
and will begin another round 
next Monday.

Would you like to join me?

Click below to order your own HCG Drops
We are having a Spring SALE










No comments:

Post a Comment