Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Weight Loss History


At the age of 38 i had hit my highest weight ever. I topped out at 274 lbs.At 5'6" I found myself in the extremely obese category.I got that way by eating for comfort.I really didn't care that I was packing on the pounds. I overate because I love food. I was unhealthy, uncomfortable and had been diagnosed with diabetes. At that point I decided it was time to do something about it.Around that time the Atkins Low Carb diet was all the rage.So I jumped on the band wagon along with thousands of others.I also purchased a gym membership and worked out 5 days a week. I found it to be effective, yet very costly.It took over a year of this grueling pace but I managed to lose 112lbs. I felt better than I had in years!Was able to stop taking the diabetic medication. I felt as though I had my life back. 

I maintained this loss for several years. Paying attention to what I ate and still going to the gym a couple of times a week. Then life stepped in and reared its ugly head as it is wont to do.My Mother was diagnosed with advanced stage liver disease. It is amazing to learn all the functions the liver has on a body and how important it is to be healthy. It got to a point that I was forced to sell my home and move in her home to become a full time caretaker for her and my disabled father. Working a full time job and taking care of the two of them my health and weight issues got put on the back burner so to speak. I paid less attention to what I was eating and quit going to the gym. Needless to say I started packing on the pounds. In no time at all I had gained 65lbs. My clothes no longer fit, I was tired all the time and my sugar levels were going back up. 

I ran across the owner of A Well Being on Facebook. I admit I was skeptical when she told me that her HCG Product would help you to lose up to two pounds a day. She send me a sample bottle to review. My first round of the HCG Diet I lost 25lbs in 15 days. I was amazed! I had become a believer! I love that the pounds came off quickly.  They stayed off as long as I payed attention to what I was eating. 

In May of 2012 my Mother lost her battle with her disease. Through my tears of this devastating loss I turned back to my comfort food to deal with my emotions I was experiencing. The pounds came back quickly. Before I knew it in three months I had gained almost 40lbs. 
In November I began another 30 day round of the HCG diet. 
I have to admit that I had a hard time staying on target to the protocol this round. I was still emotional and still very much missing my Mother, yet I did manage to lose 16lbs. 

I have made the decision that MY HEALTH is going to be my number one priority! 
No matter what it takes I am going to do this! 


I have over time  reviewed and tried most of the products offered by A Well Being and have found them all to be effective. My preference is the HCG Drops as I like that the weight comes off much more quickly. The support you receive over at A Well Being is awesome! 


So now you know a little about me and my journey.
I begin a new round on January 1st!
Stay tuned for updates...better yet order your supply and join me!
Lets do this together! 








No comments:

Post a Comment