Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Results Day 4



Down another 1.2 lbs today!
That is a total of 9.2 pounds in just 4 days!!!
But more importantly I am below the dreaded 200 number!  
YAY ME!
Goal number one achieved!

I have been watching the new season of the Biggest Loser.
While I applaud the contestants for their determination,
they are being pushed beyond their limits 
to achieve the amount of weight loss I have accomplished in just four days!
I have attempted many types of dieting and exercise
 in my life and the HCG diet is the perfect jumpstart for me.
It is teaching me to make a lifestyle change. 
While doing the Phase 2 portion of the HCG Protocol
Exercise is not recommended.
However in Phase 3 I can being an exercise regime
 to enhance the new body I am now achieving.
 You can get these results too... come join me!
Try it for 15 days!




No comments:

Post a Comment