Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"Fage" Day


Today I making a guinea pig of myself and trying something new to see what kind of results I get.

What is a "Fage" Day?
If you are familiar with the HCG Diet Protocol,
then you have probably heard of the "Apple" or "Steak" day to correct a stall in weight loss (Phase2)
or a weight gain (Phase 3)

The newest rage is called a "Fage" Day
Fage is a brand of Greek yogurt
that comes in 0%, 2% and full fat varieties.

"Fage" Day guidelines for Phase 2 are as follows:
If you are having a stall or need to correct a cheat,
Eat 24 ozs of 0% Fage along with 8 ozs of any of the allowed fruits.
Using stevia to sweeten (if desired)

I am on my second bowl at the moment.
Personally I feel this is a LOT of yogurt to eat in one day
Ahh the life of a guinea pig....
Will Report Results tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment